ALECTIA has launched a new worldwide benchmarking scheme drawing on experience from 35 years of consultancy to the brewing industry. The “ALECTIA Brewing Benchmark Club” offers breweries a unique opportunity to improve their business while contributing to the sustainable development of the industry. Participation is absolutely free, and all data is treated anonymously.
How ABBC adds value
When you participate in the ALECTIA Brewing Benchmarking Club, you will gain knowledge on your performance compared to other breweries in the same category (size & region) through a top level benchmarking. The benchmark report can help you pinpoint areas for improvement in your operation.
ALECTIA‘s unique brewing insight secures that this reporting is statistically valid, and guarantees your complete anonymity.
By participating you will also contribute to the future sustainable development of the brewing community.
Seven benchmark Key Performance Indicators (KPI) have been chosen by ALECTIA
- Extract loss
- Packaging utilisation
- Inventory cover days
- Electricity consumption
- Water consumption
- Heat consumption
- Productivity / full time employee output
What do we deliver?
• When signing up and participating in the ALECTIA Brewing Benchmark Club, your brewery will receive a benchmark report covering the region/continent and size to which it is submitted. The benchmark report will exclusively show the results of the KPI’s submitted in the relevant category.
• Each brewery is given its own benchmark report for showing the brewery's performance in the industry KPI range.
How do we do it?
• Each brewery will enter anonymously into one of the four plant size segments and their region/continent. This will allow a more specific and fair comparison of data regarding size, regional, cultural parameters etc.
Defined segments of plant size for ABBC (mill. hl/y):
- 0.0 – 0.1
- 0.1 – 1.0
- 1.0 – 3.0
Defined regions/continents for ABBC:
• For a group of several breweries, it is highly recommended to submit brewery KPIs from the various categories (region/size) within the group, to gain the highest insight and benefits. This will facilitate the broadest picture and assure a high level of valid data for comparison and evaluation -> the more you give, the more you get!
• It is not necessary to hand in data for all of the selected seven KPIs to participate in the ABBC. Each brewery is free to hand in those of the selected and presented KPIs they can deliver or have interest in.
• ALECTIA reserves the right to adjust the categories in order to secure statistically valid benchmark reports and publications. However, the success of ABBC depends and relies on a high number of participants and data, so please support.
• For KPI comparison, a definition of each KPI will be presented in the data submission Excel sheet.
How to proceed:
Sign up using the form on our website http://www.alectia.com/eng/news/join-alectia-brewing-benchmark-club-no-cost/ in order to receive the data submission Excel-sheet. This is to be returned to ALECTIA for the benchmark reporting.
Simply bring your KPIs to Brau2014 and have them benchmarked immediately at the ALECTIA stand, and at the same time have a discussion on how to improve them.
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
The leading independent adviser to the brewing industry.
ALECTIA’s 37 years as an engineering service provider to the global beer and beverage industry is based on our proud tradition of high level competences, combined with a detailed understanding of the technical, economic, social and environmental aspects of today’s modern breweries.
ALECTIA has been involved in more than 2000 brewery projects in some 80 countries. We have designed and built more than 50 completely new breweries, and we have had the pleasure of working for all the great brewers of the world.
ALECTIA is a company of project, engineering and management consultants, originally founded in 1912. We are the leading global provider of engineering and consultancy solutions for the beverage industry. Being a foundation-owned company we are 100% independent of vested interests.
ALECTIA solutions combine functionality, design, costs and long-term development with a special focus on optimisation of operations, utility consumption as well as sustainability in general. Our company Vision Statement is: Masterminding Sustainable Progress.
ALECTIA has built up an extensive process knowhow in the beverage industry, and being the leading specialists our certified project managers currently conduct projects around the world for major beverage clients. We design Greenfield projects and new production facilities, and optimise existing operations. Our knowledge and competencies also serve as basis for our consultancy and engineering solutions to deliver OPEX improvements.
ALECTIA works to a documented quality assurance system, which meets ISO 9001 requirements relevant to consulting engineers and includes elements of DS/EN ISO 14001/4 related to environment management systems. ALECTIA is a signatory to the UN Global Compact.
Ask us how you can achieve world-beating production KPIs through new thinking in industrial design, or how we can engage with you to share risk and rewards of production and business process re-engineering.