ALECTIA Dynamic Masterplanning integrates capacity planning and CAPEX budgeting across multiple sites.
The Dynamic Masterplanning model also integrates the processes of long term capacity planning with next year’s CAPEX budgeting exercise, thus providing you a consistent overview and the ability to simulate “What if” scenarios - in a manageable way which will secure that capacity planning, CAPEX and the effects of operational improvements programmes are aligned.
The tool provides a dynamic interface where investment can easily be moved in time: postponed or moved forward in time - and instantly the capacity effects, e. g. the need for more stockbuild or use of supply from other plants, will be visible, and the CAPEX plan updated.
The capacity calculations use transparent formulas covering the entire brewery from malt silos to finished goods warehouse, thus providing the basis for de-bottlenecking of the plant.
How does the ALECTIA Dynamic Masterplanning add value
Easy and consistent capacity calculations linked to investments
• When using the Dynamic Masterplanning tool, the capacity planning and the CAPEX budget are made in one integrated exercise. Changes to capacities or reallocation of budgets will always be aligned.
• Operational performance is also handled, in order to give a picture of your financial result of investments and improvement actions.
• Capacity upgrades or new investments can be easily changed in terms of timing, equipment size, location in network, operational impact etc. enabling “what if scenarios” and securing that plans for both the short and the long term are up to date.
What ALECTIA delivers
A model providing dynamic fast and flexible capacity, CAPEX and operational planning:
• Demand per main capacity type based on the forecast assumptions
• Capacities for main equipment “as is” and planned investments
• Allocation of capacity-based investments to yearly CAPEX budgets based on lead time & contract payments
• Development of main compressible costs
• Evaluation of the needed stock building
• Transportation costs to evaluate allocation of production on sites
How we do it
• Prior to site visit, ALECTIA will provide a list of data to be used during visit, enabling the client’s team to be ready.
• Planned involvement of the client’s key resources is approximately 0.5 -1 day per area (Brewing, Packaging, Utilities etc.).
• The model will be populated with the client’s data, as the brewery key persons are sitting next to the ALECTIA consultant.
• ALECTIA will propose the needed investments.
• The planned investments will be reviewed when they have been entered into the model.
• At the end of the visit, a workshop will be held where the model and results are presented with the opportunity of “what if” simulations.
• Based on the Dynamic Masterplanning, the ALECTIA team can assist in making a Physical Site Development Plan to ensure a durable site layout for both the short and the long term.
• If multiple sites are part of the Dynamic Master Plan, a Production & Distribution Structure Analysis can be made to supplement the Dynamic Master Plan if you want to detail the work further.
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
The leading independent adviser to the brewing industry.
ALECTIA’s 37 years as an engineering service provider to the global beer and beverage industry is based on our proud tradition of high level competences, combined with a detailed understanding of the technical, economic, social and environmental aspects of today’s modern breweries.
ALECTIA has been involved in more than 2000 brewery projects in some 80 countries. We have designed and built more than 50 completely new breweries, and we have had the pleasure of working for all the great brewers of the world.
ALECTIA is a company of project, engineering and management consultants, originally founded in 1912. We are the leading global provider of engineering and consultancy solutions for the beverage industry. Being a foundation-owned company we are 100% independent of vested interests.
ALECTIA solutions combine functionality, design, costs and long-term development with a special focus on optimisation of operations, utility consumption as well as sustainability in general. Our company Vision Statement is: Masterminding Sustainable Progress.
ALECTIA has built up an extensive process knowhow in the beverage industry, and being the leading specialists our certified project managers currently conduct projects around the world for major beverage clients. We design Greenfield projects and new production facilities, and optimise existing operations. Our knowledge and competencies also serve as basis for our consultancy and engineering solutions to deliver OPEX improvements.
ALECTIA works to a documented quality assurance system, which meets ISO 9001 requirements relevant to consulting engineers and includes elements of DS/EN ISO 14001/4 related to environment management systems. ALECTIA is a signatory to the UN Global Compact.
Ask us how you can achieve world-beating production KPIs through new thinking in industrial design, or how we can engage with you to share risk and rewards of production and business process re-engineering.