Promec fillers are manufactured according to the highest qualitative standards, the most modern hygienic design criteria (EHEDG standards) and the best technologies and materials currently on the market, in compliance with the international regulations on safety (EC standards) and food grade (FDA regulations). They are modular and versatile machines that are used to fill containers of different shapes and sizes, made of both plastic and glass, for hourly outputs of up to 50,000 bph.
FILL-JET machines are available in the following versions:
• individual fillers;
• monoblock including filler and capper;
• triblock including rinser, filler and capper.
To minimise the overall dimensions, each machine model is supplied with different configurations and a machine pitch in line with the processed containers.
FILL-JET machines are designed for filling the following products:
carbonated and still water; carbonated and still soft drinks; fruit juice without pulp (cold and hot filling system); fruit juice with fibres or pulp; isotonic soft drinks; tea; milk and milk products; alcoholic drinks; syrups; oil; vinegar.
Main features of FILL-JET machines:
• Version featuring bottle transfer by neck gripping (neck handling system) for PET bottles and by bottom gripping for glass bottles. Combined processing of both glass and PET bottles is possible.
• Easy access to the machine thanks to side guards that are floor-mounted and secured to the machine base
• Quick changeover (upon request)
• ULTRACLEAN configuration with laminar flow cabin and self-draining base (upon request) to improve the shelf life of sensitive products such as juice and milk
• Energy consumption reduction
• Easy access and reduced operating costs
• User-friendly thanks to the self-teach HMI
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
Founded in 1992 thanks to the initiative of technicians specialised in the sector, the company has continued to develop, becoming a leader in the bottle handling, cleaning and sterilisation sector complete lines for big containers (5 up to 30 lt.) and complete lines for PET and glass bottles.
Innovative products and prompt customer service have, moreover, enabled the “PROMEC” trademark to make an impact worldwide.
PROMEC is a company specialized in manufacturing:
-Rinsing, blowing machines (rotary, linear, twist) for any type of containers, sterilizer machines for PET and glass bottles for ULTRACLEAN and ASETTICO sectors, both with peracetic acid and hydrogen peroxide (H2O2)
-Full bottles visual inspectors
-PET bottles unscramblers
-air and chain conveyors
-Totally automatic linear monobloc for washing-sterilising-filling and capping 3 to 6 gallon bottles for output up to 4.000 BPH
- Totally automatic rotary monoblock rinsing- filling and capping 4 to 10 lt. PET or PC One-Way bottles for output from 500 to 10.000 BPH
-Turnkey projects for bottling 3 to 6 PET/PC gallon-bottles and 4 to 10 lt Pet bottles
-Filling machines for different products (both isobaric and gravity type): carbonated and non-carbonated water, soft drinks, juices, milk, soy sauce, fish sauce, oil, vinger, syrups, teas..
-Blow Molding machine for Pet containers, starting from preforms
-Complete lines for big containers, from 5 to 30 lt. both in Pet and PC.-Complete lines for big containers, from 5 to 30 lt. both in Pet and PC.