Polyclar 10 single-use beer stabilizer is a highly effective, 100% polyvinylpolypyrrolidone (PVPP) stabilizer. It is optimized for single use, either on its own or in conjunction with other stabilizers, to offer a highly effective means of preventing non-biological haze in all types of beer.
Polyclar 10 single-use beer stabilizer represents a significant development in preserving the quality and character of beer after packaging. It offers the following key benefits:
• Single-use PVPP stabilizer
• Effective and highly selective removal of haze-producing polyphenols
• Protects against chill haze and permanent haze development
• Prevents against oxidation of flavanoids, which contributes to harsh, astringent and stale flavors in beer
• No negative impact on foam, flavor or other quality parameters
• Compatible with all filter technologies, including cross-flow
• Completely insoluble in all types of beer
• No labeling required—completely removed by filtration
• Excellent technical service from industry specialists
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
Ashland Inc. (Ashland.com) is a global leader in providing specialty chemical solutions to customers in a wide range of consumer and industrial markets. Through our three commercial units – Ashland Specialty Ingredients, Ashland Performance Materials and Valvoline – we use good chemistry to make great things happen for customers in more than 100 countries.
Our innovative products and services add value to a variety of things that touch people’s lives every day. Our chemistries help clarify your beer, whiten your teeth, and make your medicine work more effectively. They help create more sustainable building products and energy sources. They help your vehicle run better and look good. Our ingredients can be found across a broad spectrum of applications including food and beverage, personal care, pharmaceuticals, architectural coatings, automotive, construction and energy. At Ashland, we are nearly 11,000 people – from renowned scientists and research to talented engineers and plant operators – working together to deliver value to customers around the world.
Ashland Specialty Ingredients is a world leader in cellulosic food and beverage ingredients. Our solutions provide an array of functional properties including thickening and rheology control, stabilization, foam promotion and improved mouthfeel. We create value through applications knowledge, market insight and a powerful product portfolio. Our technical support team is the best in the industry and we pride ourselves in helping our customers meet their formulation, quality and processing needs.