Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um das Angebot nutzerfreundlicher und effektiver zu machen. Bitte stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu, um alle Funktionen der Website nutzen zu können.Weitere Informationen
Polyclar wine stabilizers from Ashland are single-use products containing polyvinylpolypyrrolidone (PVPP), offering a highly effective means of stabilizing the appearance and flavor of all types of wine.
Polyclar stabilizers are widely recognized and used by many of the world’s foremost wineries to enhance the aroma, clarity and taste of wine.
Polyclar stabilizers have the following advantages:
• Efficient and highly selective - remove the polyphenols that adversely affect appearance, aroma and flavor
• Higher efficacy - lower dosage rates than alternative wine stabilizers
• Effective in white, red, rosé/blush, fortified and sparkling wines
• Easy to use - excellent handling characteristics
• No detrimental impact on wines when used at normal dosage rates
• Safe to use and environmentally friendly
• No additives labeling required - completely removed by filtration
• Proven reliability in use
• No capital outlay - utilize existing winery plant
Used correctively, Polyclar stabilizers can help remedy some of the defects attributable to:
- Polyphenol oxidation affecting clarity, color, flavor and harsh or astringent notes
- Insufficient grape maturation
- Maceration of the grapes
- Use of enzymes in the ‘squeeze’
- Use of must from exhaustion pressing
- Botrytis and similar grape disease
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
Ashland Inc. (Ashland.com) is a global leader in providing specialty chemical solutions to customers in a wide range of consumer and industrial markets. Through our three commercial units – Ashland Specialty Ingredients, Ashland Performance Materials and Valvoline – we use good chemistry to make great things happen for customers in more than 100 countries.
Our innovative products and services add value to a variety of things that touch people’s lives every day. Our chemistries help clarify your beer, whiten your teeth, and make your medicine work more effectively. They help create more sustainable building products and energy sources. They help your vehicle run better and look good. Our ingredients can be found across a broad spectrum of applications including food and beverage, personal care, pharmaceuticals, architectural coatings, automotive, construction and energy. At Ashland, we are nearly 11,000 people – from renowned scientists and research to talented engineers and plant operators – working together to deliver value to customers around the world.
Ashland Specialty Ingredients is a world leader in cellulosic food and beverage ingredients. Our solutions provide an array of functional properties including thickening and rheology control, stabilization, foam promotion and improved mouthfeel. We create value through applications knowledge, market insight and a powerful product portfolio. Our technical support team is the best in the industry and we pride ourselves in helping our customers meet their formulation, quality and processing needs.