Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um das Angebot nutzerfreundlicher und effektiver zu machen. Mit der Nutzung dieser Website stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.Weitere Informationen über die Verwendung von Cookies und die Möglichkeit der Verwendung von Cookies zu widersprechen, finden Sie hier.
GAI was founded in 1946 in Pinerolo (TO) by Giacomo Gai and his wife Elsa. In 1959 the company moved to Trofarello (TO) and since 1972 has been lead by Giacomo's sons: Mr. Battista and Eng. Carlo, helped by their wives Adriana and Renata. In 1985 all activities were moved to Ceresole d'Alba (CN), where the company has continued to grow. Today, the management now includes the third generation. Managerial positions are now held by: Dr. Giacomo, administration manager (Battista and Adriana's son), and engineers Guglielmo and Giovanni, (Carlo and Renata's sons), who head the industrial and commercial departments. GAI is a robust family company, firmly rooted in its traditions, and with open horizons to the world, where it is present on 5 continents through its network of distributors.