Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um das Angebot nutzerfreundlicher und effektiver zu machen. Bitte stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu, um alle Funktionen der Website nutzen zu können.Weitere Informationen
Continuous compression moulding hydraulic press for the production of plastic caps. The manufacturing process lies in extruding the granulated compound (i.e. HDPE, PP), cutting it into single pellets, inserting it into the cavities, and finally moulding the cap according to a defined profile. The output of the machine strongly depends on the type of resin used, part design and part weight.
The machine is equipped with:
- melted compound by-pass valve for cleaning the extruder, for start-ups and stops of the machine
- pneumatic system with device for air injection into the upper moulds
- cooling system for temperature control of upper and lower moulds
- oleodynamic unit
- Sacmi PLC automation and control system
- in-phase cap extracting and transferring unit on motor-driven conveyor belt, allowing on-board installation of the vision system
- automatic rejection device for out of weight closures
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
SACMI is an international group manufacturing machines and complete plants for the Ceramics, Beverage&Packaging, Processing and Plastics industries - markets in which it is a recognized worldwide leader. The strengths of both sides of the business lie in the application of innovative technology, the well-established position the group holds on international markets and its commitment to research in order to ensure consistent top quality and service to the client.
Maximised investment in research,unwavering promotion of technological innovation, conscientious attention to product and service quality, effective responses to the real needs of world markets, extreme flexibility in taking advantage of technological synergies and carrying out operative integration in widely differing industries: these,in short, are the winning strategies that have allowed the Sacmi Group to become a major international plant engineer in key sectors of the economy.