Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um das Angebot nutzerfreundlicher und effektiver zu machen. Mit der Nutzung dieser Website stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.Weitere Informationen über die Verwendung von Cookies und die Möglichkeit der Verwendung von Cookies zu widersprechen, finden Sie hier.
7 and 15 Series dispensers feature 125 lb ice production per day, compact and drainless with sanitary capacitive touch dispensing of consumer-preferred Chewblet ice.
– drainless operation allows easier, less expensive installation
– compact designs, including models to fit under wall‑mounted cabinets
– popular options include internal filtration and sparkling water
7 Series – 7 lbs ice storage – ice and water or ice only
15 Series – 15 lbs ice storage – ice and water or ice only Maestr
Symphony Plus dispensers feature 425 lb ice production per day and models with up to 90 lb storage capacity.
– sanitary lever or SensorSAFE™ infrared dispensing options
– space‑saving designs offer the most compact footprints in the industry
– popular choice for cafeterias, break rooms, and iced coffee programs
– uses 20% less energy and 40% less water to produce ice than similar‑sized cube ice machines
12 Series – Integral ice machine and 12 lb ice storage
25 Seris – Modular ice machine and 25 lb ice storage
50 Series – Modular ice machine and 50 lb ice storage
110 Series – Modular ice machine and 90 lb ice storage
Since 1948 Follett LLC has led the industry in designing and manufacturing high quality, innovative ice storage bins, ice storage and transport systems, ice machines, ice and water dispensers, and ice and beverage dispensers for the foodservice industry. Our continuing goal to reach 100% customer satisfaction has resulted in equipment that provides outstanding innovation and design excellence to meet the specific needs of each customer. Our entire company is dedicated to providing the most customer-oriented service in the industry.
Follett occupies over 225,000 square feet of plant and office space in the Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania. Follett built its own 60,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Gdansk, Poland in 2005 to support global customer growth.