The Shrink sleeve and tamper band applicator Aurora 5.0 represents the very finest in collaboration between PE Labellers and Axon.
Combining the design and manufacturing ability of P.E. with the application and technical experience of Axon, the Aurora 5.0 is a proven solution for today’s sleeving challenges.
Easy to install, easy to operate and easy to maintain, the Aurora 5.0 is built to maximize output and reduce operating costs.
Aurora applicators provide reliable, steady-state production speeds up to 500 containers per minute.
Container changeovers are tool-less and require less than 5’ depending on product sizes and shapes.
Aurora applicators feature user interfaces which simplify machine operation, maintenance, and line integration.
HMI Plus & Benefits:
• Swing arm HMI
• Multiple languages operation
• Multilingual HMI for your different workforce
• Electric height adjustment of the cutting head
• No hand cranks, simple push button control
• PackML & CFR21 capability - available
• Simplified in-line integration and consistent terminology for easier operation and maintenance
• Speed: up to 500 cpm
• Containers: cylindrical and/or shaped
• Film layflat range: 50 mm – 200 mm (2.0” – 7.8”)
• Container diameter: 30 mm – 125 mm (1.2” - 4.9”)
• Applied film materials: PVC, PETG, OPS, PLA
• Film Thickness: 40 – 70 microns (1.5 - 3.0 mil)
• Multilingual HMI
• HMI: 10’’ B&R
• Controls: B&R
• Servos: B&R
• Machine frame: standard 304 stainless steel
• Power: 400 volt, 3 phase standard
• Markets served: Personal & Home Care, Beverage, Food & Dairy, Pharmaceutical
• Vertical & T-Stile perforation system
• PIN perforation system
• Belted band positioning system with heating guns
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
P.E. Labellers is a global leader in the design and manufacture of entirely modular and ergonomic automatic labeling machines. The developed solutions offer all available labeling possibilities, even reciprocally combined, through independent and interchangeable machines and stations. P.E. Labellers produces 550 machines each year, both rotary and linear, for the beverage, wine & spirits, food & dairy, personal & home care, pharma, chemical and pet food sectors.
Technological innovation makes P.E. Labellers is a unique company of its kind.
The key point is represented by the absolute flexibility in combining all the different existing labeling technologies: pressure sensitive, cold glue pre-cut, hot melt pre-cut, roll-fed pre-glued, roll-fed hot melt, tax stamps and hybrid labeling solutions. The concept of modularity is extended to every component of the machines, designed in ergonomic solutions and strongly oriented towards energy saving.
The manufacturing strategy adopted by P.E. is based on “Vertical Production” concept, which led to the creation of 8 different Centers of Excellence in Design & Production. Globally distributed production sites, highly specialized in the development of certain lines of automatic labeling machines, which operate independently while remaining strongly integrated into the P.E. Group. (5 in Italy, 2 in USA, 1 in Brazil).
Today the Lean Production of the P.E. group leads to the creation of 550 machines per year produced and exported all over the world, largely managed remotely. Each component of the machine is treated automatically, and each part is mass-produced to guarantee high quality control and a strong reduction in material waste.
Research & Development represents the engine of P.E.'s evolution and its success on the market. Every year the company invests > 5% of its turnover in innovation, design and development of new technologies.