Continuous tunnel shower pasteurizer is designed for pasteurization of beverages up to the pasteurization temperature 95˚C. The modular single or double deck construction can be adapted to individual requirements.
The tunnel (spraying) pasteurizer is one of the key machines of ANTICORO Babik. The first tunnel pasteurizer was built in the early 1970s and more than 120 tunnel pasteurizers have been installed so far.
Modular design saves energy and meets special customer requirements for
a) type of pasteurised beverage, e.g. beer, soft drink and other
b) type of packaging (glass bottle, can, etc.)
c) construction of the pasteur (single-desk, double-desk)
d) type of grate (stainless steel, plastic)
e) dimensions of the pasteur (length, width)
- After input, heating to pasteurization temperature takes place in Preheating Zones I, II, III and Rapid Heating Zone.
- Maintaining on the pasteurization temperature will take place in the Pasteurization Zone.
- Graduated cooling after pasteurization is provided by Cooling Zones I, II, III and Cooling Zone IV with cooling by drinking water.
- Preheating zones I, II, III are used to exchange heat with cooling zones I, II, III, while recovering energy.
- The self-supporting structure of the watertight tunnel supports a chain grate with slats. Thermal insulation significantly reduces energy loss.
- The main drive of the pasteurizer is provided by an electric motor in direct connection with the planetary gearbox.
- The chain grate ensures that bottles, cans or other containers can be transported through the pasteur. It consists of 2 endless contact chains connected by rails.
Water and heat management
- Optimal use and recovery of thermal energy and water
- The temperature is automatically regulated.
- Water flow (heating, pasteurizing, cooling) is ensured by circulation pumps.
- Continuous filtration takes place throughout the water bath.
ANTICORO Babik is a family manufacturer of stainless steel machines and equipment for breweries and the food industry. We place emphasis on individual approach to customers, long-term cooperation and partnership.
QUALITY AND RELIABLE MACHINES THAT HELP CUSTOMERS GROW
Our company has developed dozens of machines – from tunnel pasteurizers for canning in the beginning to fully automatic brewhouses, keg lines,... and robotic handling now. A stable team of 30 employees ensures design, manufacturing, installation and also training on site.
30 YEARS IN BUSINESS, MORE THAN 30 TYPES OF MACHINES
We manufacture a complete portfolio of machines for beer production, pasteurization, lines for bottles, kegs, PET and cans.
Our key products are:
- Brewhouses (10-300 hl)
- Tunnel pasteurizers (single-deck, double-deck, up to 30 000 bottles or cans/hour)
- Flash pasteurizers (up to 15 m3/hour)
- Cabinet pasteurizers (960 - 2 880 bottles or cans/working cycle)
- Bottle washers (up tp 30 000 bottles/hour)
- Keg washers and fillers (10 - 400 kegs/hour)
- Keg external washers (brush, spray)
- Palletizing and depalletizing
- Robotic handling
Our customers can be found around the world - in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Poland, Iceland, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ukraine, Russia, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Korea, China, Ethiopia and the Cayman Islands.