MP KEG is used for automatic washing and filling of kegs. The output of the machine is from 35 to 400 kegs per hour.
Caustic or/and acid is used as a cleaning agent.
The control is fully automated.
The machine includes a KEG barrel centering device, pneumatically controlled pressure rollers and automatic shifting of barrels between individual heads.
DEPENDING ON THE CAPACITY: 1 TO 6 WASHING HEADS, 1 TO 2 FILLING HEADS
- Washing is done sterile with pulsating spray of caustic and/or acid as required.
- The containers are pressed from above by a pneumatic cylinder on the head and cleaned from the inside at the washing stations.
- Filling is carried out smoothly and gently by levelling the pressure with a small amount of spray.
- The entire washing and filling process is controlled by a HITACHI programmable control (located in a stainless steel cabinet).
- Every single step of the washing and filling process is monitored via fork probes. All control parts are self-checking.
- Container transport is automatic.
- As standard, the MP Keg is equipped with detergent tanks, including pumps and fresh water supply with automatic level control and register heating.
- All electrical connections and electro-pneumatic components as well as inlet and outlet media valves are located on one side of the machine.
ANTICORO Babik is a family manufacturer of stainless steel machines and equipment for breweries and the food industry. We place emphasis on individual approach to customers, long-term cooperation and partnership.
QUALITY AND RELIABLE MACHINES THAT HELP CUSTOMERS GROW
Our company has developed dozens of machines – from tunnel pasteurizers for canning in the beginning to fully automatic brewhouses, keg lines,... and robotic handling now. A stable team of 30 employees ensures design, manufacturing, installation and also training on site.
30 YEARS IN BUSINESS, MORE THAN 30 TYPES OF MACHINES
We manufacture a complete portfolio of machines for beer production, pasteurization, lines for bottles, kegs, PET and cans.
Our key products are:
- Brewhouses (10-300 hl)
- Tunnel pasteurizers (single-deck, double-deck, up to 30 000 bottles or cans/hour)
- Flash pasteurizers (up to 15 m3/hour)
- Cabinet pasteurizers (960 - 2 880 bottles or cans/working cycle)
- Bottle washers (up tp 30 000 bottles/hour)
- Keg washers and fillers (10 - 400 kegs/hour)
- Keg external washers (brush, spray)
- Palletizing and depalletizing
- Robotic handling
Our customers can be found around the world - in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Poland, Iceland, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ukraine, Russia, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Korea, China, Ethiopia and the Cayman Islands.