The FIB beer concept is an all-in concept. A tankbeer or cellar beer installation, consisting of at least two beer tanks, a cooling system, a compressor and piping all the way to the tap, is installed at a bar or restaurant. The beer tanks have customer-specific in-liners. The brewery delivers the chilled beer to the cellar beer installation in various types of beer truck, which are also built by FIB. The in-liners are filled with fresh, cold beer and the system is immediately ready to supply delicious, chilled beer.
The standard series consists of tanks of various diameters with a volume of 250, 500 or 1,000 litres. The tanks are available as a single-walled model, for placement in a refrigerated unit, or as an insulated model. The tanks can be made from stainless steel or have a copper or matte black finish and they can even be given an artificially aged look. This series now also includes a vertical 500-litre insulated tank.
Insulated tanks or a refrigerated unit
Beer is a traditional product made from only natural ingredients. There is no difference between beer freshly brewed in a brewery and beer in a tank. This is true for both single-walled tanks placed in a refrigerated unit and insulated tanks that are part of the venue’s interior design. FIB has developed special, water-cooled beer manifolds for the latter situation, in particular to guarantee the quality of the cold chain. In the last couple of decades, FIB Industries has installed thousands of these installations, both in the Netherlands and abroad.
The in-liner in the tank
Thanks to the clever design, all the beer in the installation remains at the same desired temperature. An important advantage of the system is that air, instead of carbon dioxide, is used to pump the beer from the beer tank to the tap. This saves money and avoids unsafe conditions. When the tanks are refilled, the used in-liners can be easily replaced in a user-friendly fashion.
The logistic possibilities
There are many different ways to transport fresh, chilled beer from the brewery to a customer or an event.
- A simple tank
- A skid with all the components, such as a beer hose, cooler, compressor, flowmeter, beer counter and printer.
- A delivery container or a trailer.
- A beer delivery truck, complete with CO2 unit.
Materials and certification
Whichever option you choose, all the parts come from renowned companies, such as Siemens, Atlas Copco, Carrier and GEA, and they are available worldwide. Where necessary, they will come with certificates, including the important MID certificate.
Re-use or exchange
Is a skid no longer sufficient and do you require a container? Just let us know and we will help you. Many of the items used by FIB can be reused in your new delivery unit, which saves you a lot of money.
FIB Industries has a lot of experience providing equipment for special events. There are a lot of options, such as 500-litre or 1,000-litre stand-alone event tanks. The tanks are insulated and have their own cooling system and compressor. Simply connect the mobile bar and the beer is ready to be served. This set-up saves you both time and money. It is no longer necessary to precool the beer and change the barrels. There is hardly any loss of beer, because the tanks do not have to be changed so often (one 1,000-litre tank = twenty 50-liter barrels).
Event containers and trailers
Larger volumes are also available. Event containers or trailers, which carry a number of tanks in a single frame, or mobile stand-alone units are also possible. FIB Beer Systems has a suitable solution for every special event.
- The mobile bar was presented at the Brau Beviale 2015. The insulated, water-cooled tank is filled at the brewery. On site, simply plug it in and serve chilled beer. It is possible to combine keg beer and tank beer in one bar.
FIB Industries BV offers you products from these product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (823)
- Machinery and installations for the production and processing of malt and raw fruit (116)
- Machinery and installations for beer production (456)
- Machinery and installations for the production of non-alcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (267)
- Heat exchangers and heat treatment systems (150)
- Packaging Materials and Supplies, Packaging Ancillaries, Closure Systems (443)
- Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials, Beer Refinement (699)
- Installations for Energy, Compressed Air/Gases, Industrial Safety, Environmental Protection (246)
- Logistics (60)
- Marketing and Catering Equipment (518)