TMCI Padovan: cutting-edge technology and know-how for the food and beverage industries.
A high level of specialization, a strong dedication to innovation and a natural commitment to competitiveness are the distinguishing features of a Group with a high added value: TMCI Padovan is the reference technological partner for the food and beverage industries. The Group consists of 5 specializations:
• beer industry (TMCI Padovan – Velo and Brewtech)
• wine and beverage processing industries (TMCI Padovan)
• food processing industries (Parma Food Machinery)
• packaging for the food industry (TMCI Padovan – Newpack)
• margarine, bakery, gelatine, cocoa, pastry and confectionary industries (TMCI Padovan – Chemtech)
Different specialized technologies are integrated together thanks to an optimized use of resources with a view to creating a perfect synergy of know-how, research and development. This allows the Group to successfully meet the requirements of an increasingly competitive international market with its turnkey plants and solutions suitable for different processing stages, including filtration, refrigeration, pasteurization, etc. up to final packaging.
The company roots were thrust in the soil of history until 1919, when the Officine Meccaniche Padovan (Padovan Mechanical Workshops) were established, specialising in machines for the beer and wine industry. They developed on a world-wide level in 1984, when they were bought by the TMCI international Group, and then ramified with increasing success in the food sector. Padovan is the reference technological partner of the food and beverage industry, with a constantly growing turnover. In this way, we always offer our customers the latest generation technology and the most competitive solutions.
TMCI Padovan does not sell just goods or services, but conceives goods or services to satisfy its customers’ needs. We like to define ourselves as “Business Partners” rather than “Suppliers”, exactly for this strong alliance which links us together and which, as a counterpart, transfers know-how to TMCI Padovan. It is the same know-how that, duly elaborated, becomes the real company asset.
If we add also our specialized personnel in the field to continuously monitor markets and trends and our conspicuous investments in R&D (more than 2% of turnover), we obtain a result that makes us unique on a world-wide scenario.
TMCI Padovan S.P.A. offers you products from these product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (824)
- Machinery and installations for the production and processing of malt and raw fruit (116)
Machinery and installations for beer production (456)
- Silo and other storage installations, crushed malt containers (57)
- Wet/dry mills, conditioning (44)
- Brewing room installations (119)
- Wort treatment and aeration installations, flotation (78)
- Yeast treatment installations, yeast propagation (78)
- Fermentation and lagering installations (148)
- Recovery installations (39)
- De-alcoholization installations (37)
- Carbonation installations (51)
- Wet spent grain, wet yeast and surplus yeast treatment installations (31)
- Pub brewery installations (124)
- Miscellaneous machinery and installations for beer production (213)
- Machinery and installations for the production of non-alcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (267)
- Machinery and installations for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (114)
Filtration and separation technology (215)
- Rotary filters (8)
- Filter presses (45)
- Microfiltration and membrane filtration (86)
- Cross-flow filters (38)
- Screens and sedimenters (9)
- Flotation installations (19)
- Filter accessories: dosing and mixing equipment, conveying systems for filtering aids (25)
- Kieselguhr/ diatomaceous earth, stabilization agents and filter coatings (46)
- Miscellaneous filtration and separation technology (102)
- Heat exchangers and heat treatment systems (150)
- Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials, Beer Refinement (696)