AVE was founded in 1964 for the design, construction, and sale of bottling machinery initially intended solely for Italian wine producers.
New AVE machines for the bottling of carbonated beverages have been gaining popularity in Middle Eastern and North African markets since 1970, when the first complete turnkey systems were offered.
At the end of the ‘90s, AVE was the world’s first company to complete its products with electronic control, and launched its EFS Line with immediate success.
In these and other ways, AVE has continued reinforcing the validity of its offer and distributing its products and services in over 75 nations on earth, developing close working relationships with important industries and production companies everywhere.
AVE TECHNOLOGIES is a member of a group of companies that includes AVE U.K. (with registered office in Great Britain), AVE ROM (registered office in Romania), and AVE RUSSIA, all of which perform sales and customer service duties.
The vast range of production is applied in numerous sectors of the food processing industry:
- milk and dairy products
With remarkable commercial and technical flexibility, the company performs feasibility studies and project assessment, cost optimization and system management, providing today’s latest solutions to achieve the ideal relationship between customer needs and the system as a whole.
Contributions from the company's team of technicians are fundamental, and team projects have been applied in numerous systems at leading companies.
The possibility to run tests on product samples based on studies and research even at buyers’ premises using advanced computerized methods that enable the choice of the most appropriate solution is another vitally important factor.
Efficient customer care and commercial service that covers the shipping, assembly, and start-up of the systems guarantees the uninterrupted operation of AVE Technologies systems anywhere on earth.
AVE TECHNOLOGIES is now a Della Toffola Group company.
AVE TECHNOLOGIES s.r.l. offers you products from these product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Filling and Packaging Beverages (662)
Filling, cleaning and packaging systems for bottles, cans and other beverage containers (525)
- Palletizers and depalletizers (89)
- Discharging equipment (27)
- Crate stackers, destackers (25)
- Robots and accessories (46)
- Crate sorting systems (44)
- Capping and decapping machines (53)
- Packing and unpacking machines (68)
- Bottle sorting systems (55)
- Bottle cleaning machines (96)
- Inspection and sorting machines (93)
- Filling and capping machines (182)
- Labeling, dating and marking equipment (112)
- Conveyor systems (125)
- Crate washing machines (53)
- Bulk packing machines (21)
- Inspection systems (82)
- Miscellaneous filling, cleaning and packaging systems for bottles, cans and other beverage container (175)
- Filling, cleaning and packaging systems for bottles, cans and other beverage containers (525)