Della Toffola Group is a world leader in the design and construction of technologically advanced solutions for every step in the winemaking process. This vocation is matched by the corresponding expertise and success of its Food and Beverages, Bottling and Packaging, Dairy, and Water Treatment, Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Divisions.
With ten production units, six branch offices, and two brands, Della Toffola Group operates on every continent, with over 450 employees working in an area totaling 190,000 sq m and reaching an average annual turnover of 100 million Euro, 70% of which derived from exports.
The Della Toffola family has been active in the administration and management of the company and group for three generations, and provides a guarantee of continuity and commitment.
These are the figures of a strong industrial group that has always based its approach on quality, service, and versatility.
Since 1996, the Group’s progressively global dimension was consolidated with the opening of company branches in France, Spain, Argentina, Chile, California-USA, Australia-Oceania, and Mexico.
Thanks to its latest acquisitions, AVE Technologies, Gimar, Priamo Food Technologies, and Z-Italia, Della Toffola Group can now supply machinery for the whole production and bottling/packaging cycle for wines and other beverages, and is now acknowledged as an international point of reference for the entire sector.
The ten production units:
• Della Toffola S.p.A.
• Sirio Aliberti s.r.l.
• OMB s.r.l.
• DT Separtech s.r.l.
• AVE Technologies s.r.l.
• Gimar s.r.l.
• Priamo Food Technologies s.r.l.
• CME, tutte in Italia
• Della Toffola Iberica S.A. in Spagna
• DT Inox S.A. in Argentina
The six branch offices:
• DTF in Francia
• Della Toffola USA Ltd. in California (USA)
• Della Toffola Sudamerica S.A. in Cile
• Della Toffola Argentina S.A.
• Della Toffola Pacific P/L in Australia
• Della Toffola Mexico
The two brands:
Della Toffola S.p.A. offers you products from these product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (825)
- Machinery and installations for the production and processing of malt and raw fruit (117)
- Machinery and installations for water treatment (136)
- Machinery and installations for beer production (458)
- Machinery and installations for the production of non-alcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (267)
- Machinery and installations for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (115)
Filtration and separation technology (216)
- Layer filters, screen and cartridge filters (43)
- Rotary filters (8)
- Filter presses (44)
- Microfiltration and membrane filtration (86)
- Cross-flow filters (39)
- Flotation installations (19)
- Filter accessories: dosing and mixing equipment, conveying systems for filtering aids (26)
- Miscellaneous filtration and separation technology (102)
- Heat exchangers and heat treatment systems (150)
Machinery and Installations for Filling and Packaging Beverages (662)
Filling, cleaning and packaging systems for bottles, cans and other beverage containers (525)
- Palletizers and depalletizers (89)
- Discharging equipment (27)
- Crate stackers, destackers (25)
- Robots and accessories (46)
- Crate sorting systems (44)
- Capping and decapping machines (53)
- Packing and unpacking machines (68)
- Bottle sorting systems (55)
- Bottle cleaning machines (95)
- Inspection and sorting machines (93)
- Filling and capping machines (182)
- Labeling, dating and marking equipment (112)
- Conveyor systems (125)
- Crate washing machines (52)
- Bulk packing machines (21)
- Inspection systems (82)
- Miscellaneous filling, cleaning and packaging systems for bottles, cans and other beverage container (175)
- Filling, cleaning and packaging systems for bottles, cans and other beverage containers (525)
- Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials, Beer Refinement (697)