Keofitt A/S is a Danish company established in 1980 by master brewer Kai Ottung. Kai Ottung worked as master brewer around the world and assisted many breweries in developing their techniques.
In the process he also developed a unique product range for sterile sampling for the medical, the soft drink and the food industries as well as, of course, for his colleagues in the breweries around the globe.
Keofitt A/S - world leader in sterile sampling. Today, Keofitt A/S is owned by its general manager Henrik Lysgaard Salomon.
KEOFITT A/S offers you products from these product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (823)
- Machinery and installations for the production and processing of malt and raw fruit (116)
- Machinery and installations for beer production (456)
- Machinery and installations for the production of non-alcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (267)
- Machinery and installations for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (114)
- Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials, Beer Refinement (699)