In 1992, Mr. Miloš Lindr founded a production and service company in the field of dispensing and cooling systems. Thanks to several years of hard work and because of meeting its customer's requirements, a small family business changed quickly into the Lindr company, a leading Czech manufacturer of dispensing systems. Also nowadays, with the company offering interesting jobs to eighty employees, and having its own complete production program, Lindr still proclaims the visions of a family business, built with purely Czech capital.
Since the beginning , Lindr has been going its own way with own original products, having been both as for the technical side and its own irreplaceable unique design. Using a high quality polished stainless steel in combination with natural hardwood leads to entirely original and ageless details.
Both ideas and innovations of Lindr have been highly successful on the Czech, European and world markets. Lindr's development and innovations always includes the requirements and experience of its customers, and the company keeps the best ratio of performance / quality / easiness/ design / price.
Every year the company enriches the market with enetirely original innovations. At present, Lindr has the widest range of dry beer coolers and of coolers with the smallest dimensions as for the given performance on the European market.
Lindr is aware of the quality of Czech beer and of the beer culture. In order to be proud of this world top position, and to increase this quality with our products, Lindr has been using only certified materials and raw materials meeting the strictest demands for the hygiene and CE standards, which guarantee high quality,reliability, long working life and ageless design.
LINDR Cooling & Dispensing Systems offers you products from these product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (825)
- Machinery and installations for water treatment (136)
Machinery and installations for beer production (458)
- Silo and other storage installations, crushed malt containers (57)
- Wort treatment and aeration installations, flotation (78)
- Yeast treatment installations, yeast propagation (78)
- Carbonation installations (51)
- Pub brewery installations (124)
- Home brewing installations (55)
- Miscellaneous machinery and installations for beer production (213)
- Machinery and installations for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (115)