Specialized in the integration of welding processes in industrial fields
In 2007, for the first time in the history of the company, Polysoude group turnover exceeded 25 Mio €. This good result is in line with our plan for the 5 years to come. The international vocation of our company is illustrated by the export turnover : 85 % of the general turnover. We are present all over the world. Our products are sold by a network including 50 agencies in 46 countries. Moreover, POLYSOUDE has its own sales and service subsidiaires:
The products and industrial fields, Polysoude’s know-how and expertise
Polysoude is recognized for the design and manufacturing of orbital welding equipment and automated solutions using all modern arc welding processes and techniques. The equipment is used in industrial fields demanding a high quality level:
- Energy production
- Nuclear industry
- On- and offshore pipeline laying
- Aeronautics and aerospace
- Chemical industry
- Food and beverage industries
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Automotive equipment industry
Polysoude’s organization – our teams
Our structure is built up on not more than three hierarchical levels. Everybody is therefore assigned with responsibility and motivated. Decisions are made or endorsed by the Management Committee animated by the Chief Executive Officer, Hans-Peter Mariner. The Polysoude group employs 185 people worldwide. Fifteen percent of the staff in the head quarter in Nantes are of 15 different nationalities.
If 100 % of the sales staff speak two or three languages, nearly 50 % of the staff in the other departments, manufacturing or technological departments, speak one or two foreign languages. This aims at better understanding and analyzing our customers’ needs, at building up a direct relationship with them.
Our enterprise project
Polysoude’s recent history has enabled to develop a strategy aiming at consolidating the position of the company on its market and giving it the possibility to diversify its activity.
The durability of our activity rests on the permanent satisfaction of our customers’ needs, the realization of our commitments and an optimized use of our resources.
- Diversification of our product range in order to cover new applications and take advantage of new growth opportunities.
- Development of performant tools adapted to our needs (Intranet, SGDT, DAO, FAO, ERP, CRM …).
- Partnerships with subcontractors offer competitive solutions in terms of costs, performance, delivery times and quality. The manufacturing of components which are parts of the finished product is entrusted to industrials.
- Vocational training enabling to develop new know-how and increase the skills of our staff. Polyvalence is the key of our success. It enables to adjust our resources and be more reactive.