I.F.ind. - BEER DIVISION – manufactures complete lines for the entire beer production cycle, from treating the raw materials up to the finished drink ready for bottling, with a full range of equipment designed to customers' specifications.
The beer division produces not only mashing rooms and process and fermentation tanks, but also semi-automatic or automatic CIP systems, as well as tunnel or plate pasteurization equipment. Single or double deck tunnels for pasteurization, heating and cooling come in several sizes from 3 to 200 m², and plate pasteurizers can have 1 to 4 stages with minimum productivity of 1,000 L/hr to a maximum of 50,000 L/hr.
I.F.ind. guarantees its partners a product that will scrupulously meet their different production needs, making it the ideal partner in the beer trade.
IFIND S.r.l. Italian Food Industries offers you products from these product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (825)
Machinery and installations for beer production (458)
- Silo and other storage installations, crushed malt containers (57)
- Brewing room installations (119)
- Wort treatment and aeration installations, flotation (78)
- Yeast treatment installations, yeast propagation (78)
- Fermentation and lagering installations (148)
- Recovery installations (40)
- Carbonation installations (51)
- Wet spent grain, wet yeast and surplus yeast treatment installations (31)
- Pub brewery installations (124)
- Miscellaneous machinery and installations for beer production (213)
- Machinery and installations for the production of non-alcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (267)
- Machinery and installations for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (115)
- Machinery and installations for beer production (458)