In 1879, Gebr. Rieger was founded in Aalen. In the year 1991 we moved into a new and modernly designed production plant in the outskirts of Aalen. Today, Gebr. Rieger - with its departments engineering works and aluminium foundry.
For decades, our aluminium foundry produces high-grade castings, which find their application in the automobile industry and in the mechanical engineering.
In our department engineering works, we are successful in the fields of valves, weld constructions and bar pillars. As a matter of principle, all products are made of stainless steel, covering the whole range of stainless steel types from AISI 304 over AISI 316L to Hastelloy and special materials.
Our products proven in longstanding applications, especially our constructions in aseptic valve areas are used in chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries. For a short time, we also supply valves in the innovative area of regenerative Energies. Gebr. Rieger offers fully developed solutions in stainless steel for many areas.
Experienced and motivated employees secure the high quality standard of our products. Modern production technologies like working centres form the basis for the undisturbed use of our armatures, valves and components.
The better is the enemy of the good – following this motto, our construction department continously developes new solutions, which support our customers in their process optimizing. Special customers' challenges often result in practical solutions for many more customers.
Our efforts towards continual improvement was rewarded with the certificate according to ISO 9001 in the year 2005 for the first time.
The renewal of the certificate in the year 2008 is the guarantee for our customers, that innovations, customer advisory service and reliable products will be in the focus of our efforts in the future as well as in the past.
RIEGER, GEBR. GMBH & CO. KG Aalen offers you products from these product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (824)
- Machinery and installations for water treatment (136)
- Machinery and installations for beer production (456)
- Machinery and installations for the production of non-alcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (267)
- Machinery and installations for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (114)
- Machinery and Installations for Filling and Packaging Beverages (657)
- Automation and IT (350)
- Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials, Beer Refinement (696)
- Services, Institutes, Training Institutions and Media (238)