A name and lots of stories. Since the beginning to today, Velo's history has been marked by important milestones thanks to a continuous growth trend that enabled it to compete in the main and numerous market scenarios.
1855: Since the mid-nineteenth century, Velo, a company from Caerano S. Marco, was involved in designing and making equipment for the agricultural and enological fields.
1967: Velo SpA was founded.
1971: a filtering system with a vertical bell was implemented.
1984: over 7,000 filters were sold worldwide. Velo also works with the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries.
1992: the beer division was founded.
1998: the company becomes more internationalized with the opening of direct branches in Europe, Africa and South America.
2001: Velo acquires an internationally renowned German company of the beer industry.
2013: The Velo brand and the company's know-how are acquired by TMCI Padovan Spa.
The power to innovate itself to continue on being in line with the needs of the market and customers. Today, Velo is an entity that plans on being more modern and organized.
Knowledge. Tens of years of history, international collaborations in various fields and partnerships with universities and research centers. Velo's staff now makes this heritage available to its customers.
Reliability. A name and a brand with few equals in terms of diffusion and history. A company with strong roots that operates professionally at all stages of the pre-sale, production, and providing constant and global assistance anywhere. Those who buy Velo can count on Velo.
People. Those who know Velo, know the name, last names and faces of many people. Each customer is welcomed, guided and can always count on quick and precise solutions. It's not just a matter of size, it's the style that Velo wanted and thrives to provide.
Velo - A brand of TMCI Padovan offers you products from these product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (823)
- Machinery and installations for the production and processing of malt and raw fruit (116)
Machinery and installations for beer production (456)
- Silo and other storage installations, crushed malt containers (57)
- Wet/dry mills, conditioning (44)
- Brewing room installations (119)
- Wort treatment and aeration installations, flotation (78)
- Yeast treatment installations, yeast propagation (78)
- Fermentation and lagering installations (148)
- Recovery installations (39)
- De-alcoholization installations (37)
- Carbonation installations (51)
- Wet spent grain, wet yeast and surplus yeast treatment installations (31)
- Pub brewery installations (124)
- Miscellaneous machinery and installations for beer production (213)
- Machinery and installations for the production of non-alcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (267)
- Machinery and installations for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (114)
Filtration and separation technology (214)
- Rotary filters (8)
- Filter presses (44)
- Microfiltration and membrane filtration (85)
- Cross-flow filters (38)
- Screens and sedimenters (9)
- Flotation installations (19)
- Filter accessories: dosing and mixing equipment, conveying systems for filtering aids (25)
- Kieselguhr/ diatomaceous earth, stabilization agents and filter coatings (45)
- Miscellaneous filtration and separation technology (101)
- Heat exchangers and heat treatment systems (150)
- Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials, Beer Refinement (696)