Reliable solutions by dedicated people
Everything we do is based on knowledge, curiosity and a passion to do better. This work ethic has been with Union Engineering since the very beginning in 1933 and it has brought us to where we are today.
Knowledge is our foundation in every bit of our main activities being engineering, procurement, construction and maintenance of modular and individually designed CO2 technologies. With more than 900 CO2 plants delivered throughout the past 30 years, installations in 110 countries and a wide range of unique patents, we have become a trusted leader in the industry.
Curiosity makes us able to provide exceptional service and advanced technical knowledge within all steps of a project, ensuring you the highest level of quality and satisfaction. We have an extensive service programme including on-site service, Remote Process Management and the right spare parts, and who is better to perform service to your CO2 plant that us, who has designed it?
Passion is our drive for designing new and innovative CO2 technologies. With a clear idea of the long-term challenges our world faces - from the need for more efficient production facilities to new levels of sustainable usage - we deliver CO2-solutions to a variety of industries around the world. This includes to customers within:
- Industrial gases
- Chemicals and petrochemicals
- Oil and gas, mining, cement,
- Power and renewable energy
- Breweries, soft drink, food and desalination industry
Designed to cope with your needs and requirements
It would be difficult to overstate the importance of innovation and quality at Union Engineering. Both things keep pushing our expertise further and make us live up to needs and requirement from our customers around the globe.
Our CO2 technologies provide you with;
- Quality and Reliability - equipment from first-class suppliers and redundant design provides maximum uptime.
- High Performance - cost-effective solutions e.g. NoxFlash delivers minimum lifetime operating costs.
- Customised designs - meeting your specific demands and regulatory requirements
- Environmental procured - equipment, materials and corrosion protection for marine and salty atmosphere.
Our CO2 plants are fully automated and prepared for remote operation. Our superior process know-how ensures that we deliver plants with the best total cost of ownership ratios in our industry.
Contact us for further information or visit www.union.dk and sign up for news and knowledge.
Serving the world new ideas and new standards
Our subsidiaries in Brazil, China, and USA and a global network of agents combined with onsite workshops makes it possible for us to give a focused approach adapted to customer needs - no matter where, no matter the industry.
We are at BRAU Beviale in 2016 in Hall 6 Booth 342 – and look forward to your visit.
You can pre-book a meeting by contacting us:
Union Engineering a/s
Tel.: +45 76 20 77 00
Email: Marketing Manager Bettina Barsøe – email@example.com
Union Engineering a/s offers you products from these product groups:
- Raw Materials and Drinks as Raw Materials (308)
- Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (825)