Independent since 1996, FlavorActiV has been a trusted and vital partner to the global beverage industry. Our multilingual team of sensory professionals train and validate tasters in best sensory practices to ensure quality beverages reach the market. We deliver 5 core capabilities to our multi-beverage customers; sensory training, flavour stability, tasting services, proficiency testing, and GMP Flavour Standards.
We started in beer, but today we cover all the main beverage groups. Our international team has grown from two, to more than 20. What unites our team, and drives our advances, is a commitment to quality. We deliver the best products, the best services, the best tools, using the best people. We listen to and learn from our customers, responding to and anticipating their needs. We understand the challenges; not just in sensory quality, but in taster and panel management.
Our mission, shared by everyone we work with, is to raise sensory standards and sensory practices, resulting in improved product quality and consumer experiences. We care about the quality of the products as much as our customers. Some key facts:
- 20 dedicated staff in 8 countries speaking more than 20 languages
- 3000+ sites supported globally, >80% of which are multinational companies
- 9/10 of the world’s largest beverage companies rely on our services
- 2000+ sites enrolled on our validation scheme
- 40,000+ sensory participants using our taster software
- 82 GMP Flavour Standards, plus numerous variations, with more in development
- 10+ specialised flavour kits, and more coming soon
- 190 countries where tasters are supported and our products shipped
Visit www.flavoractiv.com to find out more.