- Economic use of the space available
- Modern storage technology
- Quick and easy cleaning
- No effect on taste
- Smooth surfaces immune to microbiological attack
Flexible designs ensure that the available space is optimally used and the tanks adapted to each customer's specific requirements. Variable design on the one hand and series production on the other permit rational fittings which are both appropriate and attractive. Hermetic gas-tightness, total neutrality of taste and resistance to pressure are further advantageous properties of stainless steel tanks making them increasingly important, with positive effects for wine-making.
- pressurized Tanks
- Individually shaped, pressurized tanks with heating/cooling and insulation for sparkling wine and beer production, which comply with the Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23EC//HP0.
- Mash fermentation Tanks
- Mash fermentation tank with agitator and temperature control
- storage Tanks
- These tanks are a cost-efficient alternative for indoor and outdoor facilities and are also available as horizontal versions.
- coffer-type Tanks
- These tanks are adapted to the shape of the vault and permit compact utilization of the cellar space.
- never-empty Tanks
- The ideal small tank for sealing small batches air-tight.