Swing is a new Pasteurization system that cuts energy consumption by 25%. The Patented Project from the company’s research and development laboratories in Verona responds to the market’s growing demand for more sustainable solutions which minimize consumption in the Pasteurization Process while optimizing final Product quality.
25% less energy consumption thanks to:
- Awater spray deviation system in central areas to ensure that the thermal energy required by the entire pasteurization process is only the amount required to heat or cool the product (and not the water contained in the process tanks)
- A single ring circuit; water flows inside the circuit at a constant temperature thanks to a single heat exchanger (for all pasteurization areas), and is then distributed to different zones as required. This offers two benefits: no energy is wasted heating an additional auxiliary buffer tank which would be left to cool at the end of production; and it offers greater responsiveness, treating only the amounts required in different zones.
- Process optimization, cutting costs
- Greater reactivity thanks to elimination of the buffer
- Total control of the water collection process
- High quality thermal treatment of the product.