The company was founded in 1906 by the technicians Barby and Kühner into the location of Unterneubrunn/Thuringia. The companion Barby left the company in 1909. From that time the Kühner family is the owner of the plant alone.
From the beginning a lot of special customer needs and a wide assortment of controls, pressure- and temperature-measurement devices as well as laboratory supplies have been produced. Our products are commonly used in beverage and industry.
In early 1950 the headquarters moved to Bavaria into the rural district of Coburg. The product line was redesigned, improved and enlarged. A department for commerce of high end laboratory requirements has been added. The establishment of development and production departments for electronic measurement and control as well as temperature and pressure sensoric rounded up the range of products since 1980.