The latest novelty amongst the FIMER products is the electronic isobaric rotary unit, suitable for bottling wine, beer and soft drinks in glass and PET containers.
- Made entirely in stainless steel and antioxidant, self lubricating materials.
- The bottling machine, charged by the difference in pressure, is controlled by minimum and maximum pressure probes which activate the charge and discharge valves in the tank.
- Bottling machine provided with servo-assisted filling valves with the possibility of running and output management of the machine directly from the prescriptions stored on the operator’s panel, enhancing the production output without having to intervene manually on the adjustments. In particular the phases of simple and double pre-evacuation, leveling and blowing can be programmed according to the type of product to bottle.
- Filling and discharging stars provided with electromagnetic sensor clutch which stops the machine without damaging the mechanics in the case of toppled bottles or bottles not conforming to the format used.
- Bottle lifting cylinders activated pneumatically and bottle laying with the camshaft .
- In moving towards the filling taps and subsequent return, the bottle is guided by mobile centering devices which guarantee precision centering and avoid chipping of the bottlenecks.
- Sensor which verifies the valve’s grip on the bottle and controls the filling process.
Different valves availables depending on the miscellaneous product to bottle: “S” “SL” “PS” “PSL” “DPS” “DPSL” valves.
Servo-assisted isobaric level bottling system with pneumatic controls for the various phases
- Pre-evacuation of air in the empty bottle with the possibility to program the effective quantity of vacuum directly from the operator’s panel according to the product to bottle.
- Injection of “fresh” gas manageable from the operator’s panel.
- Double pre-evacuation of the air in the bottle with the possibility to program the effective quantity of vacuum directly from the operator’s panel according to the product to bottle. Recommended for bottling liquids that should not absorb oxygen.
- Injection of gas contained in the product tank, which by flowing inside the nozzle, balance the pressure between bottle and the same tank with electronic monitoring of the compensation produced.
- Filling of the bottles by means of gravity causes the liquid to be deviated towards the external part of the bottle thus avoiding the creation of turbulence and the gas contained in the bottle returns to the upper part of the product tank .
- Decompression to bring the bottle back to atmospheric pressure can be programmed from the operator’s panel (time and cycles).
With the electro-pneumatic valves which act directly on every single tap instead of the mechanically driven cam shafts, used in the traditional bottling machines, and thanks to the management of the bottling phases by means of the operator’s panel and from the last generation PLC, the times of each single phase are optimized according to the type of container and the results that one wants to obtain in terms of.
- Maximum flexibility in bottling products of different nature and characteristics.
- Reduction of set-up times.
- Increase in production speed with equal number of taps.
- Reduction of final rinsing time due to the rinse settings that can be programmed directly from the operator’s panel.