The filling system with electropneumatic filling valve borns as evolution of the "MV" one, designed to solve problems of narrow / long necks and in order to satisfy customer’s exhigences to change level in a very quick and safe way.
Later the starting-point was the counterpressure filling valve, in order to reduce gaskets and setting different leveling stages. After that this solution was evolved again removing the opening spring, in order to have also a completely pneumatic opening. With the new electropneumatic filling valve, you can set through the operator panel the individual timing of each phase in a fast and reversible way. It will be not necessary to replace and / or adjust mechanical parts, as per the old one.
There are three versions of this filling valve according to the type of product to fill.
- Dense products (filling valve with external vacuum)
- Delicate products (filling valve with pre-evacuation / gas injection / gravity filling / gas leveling / bottle chute with gas injection
The filler operates with low vacuum method according to customer’s needs and product to work.
The bottles are collected from the feeding star and positioned against the filling valve by the pan of the bottle lifting cylinder.
This is mechanically controlled to block the bottles in the filling position and to seal the neck on the tap opening to guarantee a perfect sealing.
- The sensor detect the presence of the bottle and give the signal to the PLC.
- The filling valve open and product flow start till the bottle is completely filled.
- At the end of the cycle the filling valve close to insulate the bottle from the filler.
- After that, before bottle released, the levelling device make final level.
- The different phases ara adjusted following the format to work.
- Once filled and levelled, the bottle lifting cylinder, guided by the cam, is lowered and returns to the initial bottle collecting position.
Other products from
electropneumatic filling valve is assigned to following product groups:
- Machinery and Installations for Filling and Packaging Beverages (662)