Compared with conventional crates cleaning systems it realizes:
- 45% less chemicals due to the length of time it’s allowed to act on the crates
- Up to 40% less water due to the length of time the crates are left standing
- Up to 33% less energy due to optimum insulation
- 3-level cleaning system (bottom up system)
Cleaning level I
Thorough soaking in a turbulent immersion soaking bath
Cleaning level II / III
Main cleaning along long contact routes: The pre-soaked dirt is sprayed away by intensive, powerful, water jets on all sides.
Cleaning level III
At the end of the main cleaning section, the crates are re-sprayed with clear circulating water after a short draining zone, and then at the end, they are treated with freshwater. The remaining draining that is necessary occurs while still in the machine.
- continuous dirt discharge using long-lasting plastic filter netting
- precise crate guidance by means of gravity hold-down in a double joint design
- large viewing windows for optimum visual control
- separate equipment space for the best possible service
- sound insulated installation of the equipment assembly