GQM MES LIMS (inspection planning, laboratory organization, quality assurance, data transparency)
From the inspection of incoming goods to the finished product, the importance of laboratories in the beverage production grows. The administrative, coordinative and legal requirements for the collection, evaluation and documentation of data analysis increase. The early detection of quality deviations enables prompt counteraction. Prompt documentation is the basis of qualified batch tracking and legal protection. The GQM MES LIMS is a means to meet these high requirements. It is a practical tool for sample processing and organized for collection, structuring and evaluation of reliable data analysis.
Recipe management is of same importance for the quality assurance. GQM MES REZ is more than tool to create parts lists. From the beginning of the product development process until the approval of e recipe for the production GQM MES REZ gives a complete overview over the product characteristics (i.e. allergens and nutrition facts), process steps and costs that include components, personal, energy and other expenses.
The more materials are mixed in a rainsing complexity to a growing number of products, the more important is the declaration of the related data. With the specification management tool GQM MES SPEZ all those information are given a manageable and secure “home”. Special information requirements from suppliers and customers can be organized and handed out versatile and multilingual.
Quick Overview LIMS
- test plans as core of the TQM
- individually controlled access permissions
- simple fast entry of data, even for inexperienced staff
- planning of batches and samples, series of samples, sample forms according to freely definable rules and calendars (stage inspections, weekly programs)
- barcode functionality
- organization of the tests on flexible status assignment
- possibility of connection of ERP systems for example lock-release operations in the warehouse
- statistical mass screenings, sampling tests
- assessment of results, depending on the process, the material, the customer (limit violations, deviations from the target, plausibility checks)
- report generator for any statistical analysis, trend detection
- single value representation, weekly monthly annual reports, incident reports, frequency analyzes, certificates, Graphic evaluations with integrated graphics module
- data security and unambiguity of QA results
- e-mail distribution of evaluations to the customer's e-mail system
- recipes to manage part lists, process steps and to control expenses and product properties
- specifications as data base for legal security und information exchange with suppliers and customers