… integrated quality control at the filling line for …
… FILL LEVEL
CO2 concentration, opening torque and fill level are the quality parameters that have to be checked on a regular base. The Steinfurth CPA system consists of three rugged measuring devices, designed for use immediately at the filling line.
The CO2 concentration measuring system CO2MS shakes the sample to achieve phase equilibrium, and CO2 concentration is calculated from pressure and temperature according to the laws of Henry and Dalton.
The torque measuring device TMS 4000 features measuring the tamper evidence band tear-off torque as well as measuring just the opening torque, but without CO2 loss. It includes user-parameter-isable testing programs.
The precision balance FLB 3400 is used for measur-ing the fill level, taking tare weight and density into account.
By means of a bar code reader, the CPA automatically selects the appropriate spec limits, measuring programs, calculation formulae and tare weights. Furthermore, the measuring results are automatically assigned to a particular product.
The CPA is operated over a few keys and the rugged colour touch screen of the CPA master terminal. The CPA master terminal can be built into each of the measuring devices. Coded background colours allow intuitional operation. The terminal must be present once in a CPA system.
- Customer-specific combination of devices
- Automatic program and spec limit selection by means of a bar code reader
- User-independent automatic operation
- Integrated sample preparation (CO2)
- User-parameterisable torque measuring pro-grams
- Automatic fill-level calculation
- Designed for use directly at the filling line
- Simple operation with colour touch screen
- LAN integration (Data output via RS 232, RS 485 or CAN bus on request)
- Built-in FTP server for measurement data spreadsheets
- Ingress protection rating: IP 54
- Container type: Bottles and cans
- Data output: Colour LCD, Ethernet
- (RS 232, RS 485, CAN on request)
- Supply voltage: 230 VAC / 115 VAC
- Measuring range CO2: 10 g/l (5 vol)
- Torque range: +/- 50 in-lbs
- Mass range: 0…3400 g / 7 lb
Other measuring ranges are available on request.