…the all-in-one measurement system for package dimensions and fill height
The Laser Measurement System LMS(TM) performs dimensional analysis on containers of various shapes and sizes, quickly and accurately. The LMS(™) scans single-serve packages, large volume packages, and everything in between.
- Quickly and accurately analyzing of packages
- Virtually operator independent
- Intuitive, easy to use software
- Memory function of frequently tested container
- Flexible format of the data output
- Easy calibration
- Measurements on empty and full bottles
- Easy operation
- Integrated auto-feeder for higher capacity
- Integrated fill height measurement (optional)
In addition to standard scanning functions, the LMS(TM) searches a region of the bottle, finds the smallest or largest diameter in that region, and scans the container at that specific location. The Instrument is an excellent system for compari-son data before and after the package is processed.
- Measuring Range: 1.0 to 180 mm; 0.03937 to 7.086 in
- Min. Target Width: 1.0 mm (0.03937 in)
- Measuring Accuracy: +/- 10 µm (+/- 0.0004 in)
- Repeatability: +/- 1.5 µm (+/- 0.00006 in)
- Resolution: +/- 1.2 µm (+/- 0.00004 in)
- Laser Light Source: Visible Red Semiconductor (670 nm), 1 output, Class 2
- Laser scan rate: 400 scans / sec
- Vertical Travel: 381 mm (15 in)
- Vertical Resolution: +/- 2.5 µm (+/- 0.0001 in)
- Rotary Travel: 360?
- Rotary Resolution: +/- 0.005?
- Auto-feeder Capacity: 12 containers
- Safety Feature: safety shield & laser curtain
- Fill Height Measurement: optional