- 4x4m, 4x5m, 5x5m, 6x6m, 7x7m
Umbrella spokes are made of rectangular aluminium sections of 40x20x2 mm. The mast is made of a round aluminium section up to 150x3 mm in diameter. The top plate and the crown are made with U-profiles out of aluminium to house the struts. The aluminium telescope has section dimensions of 70x 3 mm. All parts are screwed together and the frame is powder coated (Polyester powder ca. 80 μ).
- White RAL 9010 (standard)
- Black RAL 9005
- Silver RAL 9006
- The gearbox and the spindle are contained in the centre pole and can be operated by handle or using a motor.
- The flooring consists of ground boards and an adapter. The centre plate is made of galvanised steel and consists of eight plates and supports. Galvanised steel bars radiate from this centre plate and support all the other ground boards.
- The Gastro concept consists of a type T parasol along with flooring and side walls.
The cover is made up of individual segments which are screwed to the frame by Sterling Steel hooks at the top and by rust-proof screws at the ends of the spokes. The cover is replaceable and is fade, light and water resistant. It is designed to withstand all weather conditions and can be ordered with valances or winter valances.
- MDT®-tex 260FR - (100% polyester dual-sided acrylic coating). Mass ca. 260 g/m², water column pressure up to 2000 mm, flame retardant up to DIN U102-B1, California T-19.U102-B1
- MDT®-tex 680 - (PVC material for optimal weather protection). Mass ca. 680 g/m².
- Digital print
- Screen print
- Dispersion dye print
- Opened and closed by hand, or alternatively using an electric motor
- All materials are resistant to the effects of water corrosion
- All materials are screwed together and can be replaced easily.
- Telescopic pole allows the umbrella to open and close above table height
- Mechanics include a telescopic pole which allows the umbrella to open or close over the table
- Maintenance-free gear box
- Possible with foldable lights and heating
- The construction can withstand high wind speeds if the side walls are connected properly with the umbrella frame and the ground flooring
- Various lighting possibilities
- Transport case
- Protective sleeve with a telescopic pole
- MDT Flex-Bar
- Wind sheltering side walls available in different heights
- Gas or electric heater
- Electric motor to open and close the umbrella in combination with a windwatcher
- Rain gutter to connect adjoining umbrellas
- Internal cabling (within the mast)