- 4x4m, 5x5m, Ø5m
Umbrella spokes are made of rectangular aluminium sections of 40x20x2–5x 30x3 mm. The mast is made of an oval aluminium section of diameter 140x100x5 mm. The aluminium telescope has section dimensions of 80x3 mm. The top plate and the crown are made with U profiles out of aluminium to house the struts. All parts are screwed together and the frame is powder coated (Polyester powder ca. 80 μ). All moving parts are made out of steel.
- White RAL 9010 (standard)
- Black RAL 9005
- Silver RAL 9006
- The mast gears are maintenance-free and spindle. The canvas is opened and closed using a hand crank.
- turnable ground tube
The cover is made up of individual segments which are screwed to the frame by Sterling Steel hooks at the top and by rust-proof screws at the ends of the spokes. The cover is replaceable and is fade, light and water resistant. It is designed to withstand all weather conditions and can be ordered with valances.
- MDT®-tex 260FR - (100% polyester dual-sided acrylic coating). Mass ca. 260 g/m², water column pressure up to 2000 mm, flame retardant up to DIN U102-B1, California T-19.
- MDT®-tex 300 - (100% acrylic fabric). Mass ca. 300 g/m², water column pressure up to 300 mm.
- Digital print
- Screen print
- Dispersion dye print
- Rotary print
- Opened and closed by hand
- All materials are resistant to the effects of water corrosion
- All parts attached by screws can be easily replaced
- Mechanics include a telescopic pole which allows the umbrella to open or close over
- Maintenance-free gear box
- Possible with lights and heating
- Safely handles winds up to 60 km/h (with the proper bases)
- All highly stressed components are made out of stainless steel
- Various lighting possibilities
- Transport case
- Protective sleeve with a telescopic pole
- Electric engine for opening and closing (also available with wind-watchers)
- Internal cabling (within the mast) in case electrical works are added at a later date