- Schirm: Ø5m, Ø6m, Ø8m
The lounge concept is ideal for locations where customers have the time to relax underneath an elegant parasol. The cushions can be individually designed to suit the customer’s needs. Images can be printed on both the canvas and the cushions in order to produce a truly striking centrepiece for both indoor and outdoor settings.
Each sofa segment can be placed to accommodate the customer’s desired layout. The sofa canvas is made out of cotton and will be covered with different MDT-canvases depending on the location and printing preferences.
The sofa structure is made out of Ecolene, a polyethylene synthetic wicker. It is insensitive to temperature differences and free from cracking, peeling, splintering and corrosion. It can with stand UV-radiation, heat, moisture and mould. It is 7 millimeter thick. The frame colour is coffee-brown.
- Enclosing sofa
- Enclosing sofa + moveable seats
- Double enclosing sofa
- Triple enclosing sofa
Umbrella struts are made of rectangular aluminium sections of 40x20x3 mm. The mast is made of a round aluminium section of 100x3 mm in diameter. The aluminium telescope has section dimensions of 80x3 mm. The top plate and the crown are made with U profiles out of aluminium to house the struts. All parts are screwed together and the frame is powder coated (Polyester powder ca. 80 μ).
- White RAL 9010 (standard)
- Black RAL 9005
- Silver RAL 9006
- Steel plate
The cover is made up of individual segments which are screwed to the frame by Sterling Steel hooks at the top and by rust-proof screws at the ends of the spokes. The cover is replaceable and is fade, light and water resistant. It is designed to withstand all weather conditions and can be ordered with valances.
- MDT®-tex 260FR - (100% polyester dual-sided acrylic coating). Mass ca. 260 g/m², water column pressure up to 2000 mm, flame retardant up to DIN U102-B1, California T-19.
- Digital print
- Screen print
- Dispersion dye print
- Rotary print
- Opens and closed by hand
- All materials are water and corrosion resistant
- All parts attached by screws
- Mechanics include a telescopic pole
- Maintenance-free gear box
- Possible with lights and heating
- Cover zip allows for easy replacement
- Easy installation with the foldable adapter
- Water can be drained below ground level for permanent installations
- Safely handles winds up to 60 km/h (with the proper bases)
- Transport case
- Protective sleeve with telescopic pole
- Event Platform and MDT Flex-Bar
- Electric engine for opening and closing (also available with wind-watchers)
- Top cover (net or heater)