- 8x8m, 10x10m, Ø8m, Ø9m, Ø10m, Ø12m, Ø14m, Ø16m
The spokes are made out of square aluminium bars (50x20x2 mm – 60x30x3 mm). The centre pole has a wounded aluminium profile of 200-400 mm in diameter. The aluminium telescopic head piece is 150-300 mm in diameter. The umbrella profile contains a U profile for the attachment of the spokes. The frame is powder coated (polyester powder ca. 80 μ).
- White RAL 9010 (standard)
- Other colours are possible
Inner lying gearbox with and electronic motor.
The flooring consists of ground boards and an adapter. The centre plate is made of galvanised steel and consists of plates and supports. Galvanised steel bars radiate from this centre plate and support all the other ground boards.
The inner diameter is 200 - 400 mm. The central mast is erected with a hydraulic mechanism.
The canvas is made from 12 - 24 individual segments and each segment slides into a special section attached to the frame. This allows each individual segment to be replaced easily. The cover is fade, light and water resistant. It is designed to withstand all weather conditions and can be ordered with valances or winter valances.
- MDT®-tex 260FR - (100% polyester dual-sided acrylic coating). Mass ca. 260 g/m², water column pressure up to 2000 mm, flame retardant up to DIN U102-B1, California T-19.
- MDT®-tex 680 - (PVC material for optimal weather protection). Mass ca. 680 g/m².
- Digital print
- Screen print
- Dispersion dye print
- Opened and closes using an electric motor
- The umbrella is erected using a hinged adapter
- Telescopic pole allows the umbrella to open and close above table height
- Side walls are available
- Hydraulic mechanism erects the central mast
- The construction can withstand high wind speeds if the side walls are connected properly with the umbrella frame
- Various lighting possibilities
- Transport case
- Protective sleeve with a telescopic pole
- Wind sheltering side walls available in different heights
- Gas or electric heater
- Stainless steel bar
- Winter valances