Advantages of OSK-Weld Heads:
* Used for autogenous welding of thin-walled tubes with a wall thickness up to 3 mm (will vary depending on material to be welded).
* Compact size for use in restricted space environments.
* Enclosed design provides an inert environment for the complete weld bead circumference for high quality results.
* Excellent inert gas protection for oxygen critical joints such as electro-polished tube for semiconductor and hygienic applications.
* Unique cost saving features only from Orbitec:
* Only one handle with cable assembly required to operate all water cooled enclosed weld heads and one for all gas cooled weld heads (except the smaller OSK-C(“Compact”)-series).
* All weld heads can be operated with competitors products – contact Orbitec for details.