Designed to meet your heat transfer needs, Mueller Temp-Plate is a highly versatile, panel-type heat transfer product that can be supplied in an almost unlimited number of styles, shapes and materials to meet the client’s exact requirement, making it the most versatile, dependable and economical heat transfer surface available.
Mueller Temp-Plate is available in single (2,0/0,6 – 6,0/1,5 mm) and double-embossed (0,8/0,8 – 2,5/2,5 mm) versions and is the ideal solution for your cooling or heating process.
- Wide variety of designs, cut-outs and materials.
- Large heat transfer surface.
- Suitable for both high internal and external working pressures.
- Resistant to high temperatures.
- High K-factor due to optimum contact between the Temp-Plate and cooling/heating medium.
- Very low pressure drop.
- Suitable for steam, water, thermal oil, ammonia and other refrigerants.
- Smooth surface finishes to prevent adhesion and/or contamination.
- Free-flow pattern reduces fatigue failure.
- Plate banks
- Falling film water chillers
- Immersion sections
- Heat recovery
- Condensers and evaporators
- Clamp-on sections
- Single plate sections
Mueller Temp-Plate can be supplied with approval in accordance with PED97/23/EG or ASME.