The use of tank systems for distributing beer can in a great many cases be a wise investment. The retailer no longer has to deal with the heavy, labour-intensive handling and broaching of barrels. The brewer can control the quality right to the glass and also reduce transport costs.
Beer tank with bottom outlet
The piercing unit of this model is installed at the bottom.
250 l. – 500 l. – 1000 l. – 1500 l.
Beer tank with front outlet
- At this model the piercing unit is installed at the front
- Available models: 500 l. – 1000 l. – 1500 l.
- Advantages compared to beer tank with bottom outlet
- Space-saving in height thanks to compact stacking
- User-friendly thanks to operation at the front side
Mueller tank systems are:
- Turn key from brewer to tap (if required)
- Equipped with a cooling system using a cooling coil that runs over the full length of the tank
- The use of beer inliners makes the tanks extremely hygienic and cuts down on cleaning costs.
- Made of AISI 304 stainless steel (DIN 1.4301) (inner- as outer tank as well)
- Efficiently constructed with:
- a fully detachable manhole cover, making it easy to change the beer inliners;
- easily accessible fittings for carbon dioxide/compressed air and cooling water connections;
- simple, strong support frames for rapid installation and compact set-up
- sight glasses and a graduated scale for visual inspection of contents.
- Maximum pressure 3,9 bar
A copper condensing coil has been wrapped around the inner tank. With a cooling-water amount of 250 litres/hour with a temperature of 2,5°C, a full tank will be cooled from 10°C to 5°C within 20 hours. In case of breakdown and an ambient temperature of 30°C, the total contents of the tank with a temperature of 4 or 5°C will rise 1°C maximum in 12 hours.
- Hinged man hole cover
- Temp-Plate instead of cooling
- Single walled tanks
- Outer tank in copper instead of stainless steel
- Version for use without beer inliners
- Connection for sampling valve
- Connection for temperature sensor
- Vertical installation
- Mobile frame/transport frame
Mueller beer tanks are supplied with a type approval according to PED 97/23/EG. As an option the tanks can be supplied with ASME-approval.