Engineering, manufacturing and the delivery of these clamp on’s is based on customer specifications, with the needs, condtions and solid information as
- compressive strength
- content of the avaible space.
Examples of clamp on’s are:
- heat recovery system
The Mueller Temp-Plate is available in single (2,0/0,6 – 6,0/1,5 mm) and double-embossed (0,8/0,8 – 2,5/2,5 mm) versions and is the ideal solution for your cooling or heating process.
- Wide variety of designs, cut-outs and materials.
- Large heat transfer surface.
- Suitable for both high internal and external working pressures.
- Resistant to high temperatures.
- High K-factor due to optimum contact between the Temp-Plate and cooling/heating medium.
- Very low pressure drop.
- Suitable for steam, water, thermal oil, ammonia and other refrigerants.
- Smooth surface finishes to prevent adhesion and/or contamination.
- Free-flow pattern reduces fatigue failure.
Mueller Temp-Plate can be supplied with approval in accordance with PED97/23/EG or ASME.