For the MOVIFIT® drive control product range, a series in hygienic design was developed. For these components, SEW-EURODRIVE has taken the familiar advantages of decentralized installation technology (such as short wiring distances and modular machine design) and combined them with the beverage industry’s special requirements in terms of leak-tightness and cleaning.
Overview of benefits:
- Configurable inverter up to 4 kW
- Motor starter up to 4 kW (reversing or duo starter)
- Integrated energy distribution
- Field bus or network interface
- Local I/O
- Simple startup
- Enclosure IP69K
- Self-draining design according to the DIN EN ISO 14159 guidelines
- Surface protection
- Enclosed electronics and wiring compartments
- Cable entry via stainless steel cable glands
MOVIFIT® is suitable for field installation, tested in accordance with IP69K, and protected with a special surface coating. The new housing design meets the criteria for self-draining design without any dead spaces. In addition, the power electronics are protected against moisture by means of the internal double-chamber design in which the electronics and the connection technology are physically separate. Furthermore, this design makes for quick replacement of electronics without wiring work – for increased system availability.