We at Haendler & Natermann rely on state-of-the-art production machinery and process only the best lye-resistant labelling paper qualities with wet strength. This enable us to supply:
- Motifs reproduced in up to 10 colours in copper rotogravure
- Single-face or double-face printing
- Choice of pre-cut or punched labels
- Various embossing patterns
Stacks of punched or pre-cut labels are transferred from the hopper and applied to the bottles. Some of the benefits of Haendler & Natermann´s labels include:
- Excellent labelling behaviour even at high-speeds
- Low curling tendency
- Excellent ink adhesion in the washing lye
We can supply the paper weights set out below for white and metallised labels respectively:
- White paper labels 63-75 gsm
- Metallised paper labels 68-73 gsm
White, high-gloss paper labels can also be printed with metallic-effect inks. An alternative solution are metallized paper labels providing a brilliant overall-finish.
Heliogravure is eminently suitable for medium-sized to large production runs and the highest printing standards. For smaller production runs, the H&N Group prefers to use offset printing. The different printing techniques can be adapted to one another combined with each other. This is of special interest for products with country-specific print images, for example.
In addition, Haendler & Natermann can enhance your label using the following highlights:
- Metallic-effect inks
- Thermosensitive and luminous inks
- Peel-off labels
- Scratch-off appliqués
Labels from Haendler & Natermann underline the premium quality of your brands.