360° for marketing and information – wrap-around labels from Haendler & Natermann give a lot of space for your brand presentation. Our wrap-around labels offer:
- Motives with up to 10 colours in rotogravure or flexo printing
- Frontal print, counter print or print on both sides
- High labelling speeds
- Supply in reels or cut formats
- “Magic window” or “No-label-look”
For water, softdrinks or dairy products, on bottles, cans or cups, nearly every cylindrical container can be efficiently labelled with our wrap-around labels.
The labels are used in reels or as cut formats in stacks. Advantage of reels: they contain a larger number of labels.
In 3 steps to a perfect label:
- Cut-off respectively take-off the label and apply a hotmelt stripe on both ends
- The first glue stripe serves to stick the label to the rotating container
- The second glue stripe assures a safe adhesion Wrap-around labelling means highest efficiency with best-possible labelling results!
Mainly plastic films (in some cases also paper) are used for the production of wrap-around labels. Appropriate plastic films are:
- Transparent OPP in a thickness of 35 or 40 μ
- White and metallized OPP in a thickness of 38 μ
Particular advantages: OPP is highly resistant against moisture, oils and greases, is durable and flexible and facilitates the PET recycling: for reasons of its low specific density, OPP can be easily separated from PET.
Plastic wrap-around labels are the basis for excellent printing results.
Highlights of labels supplied by Haendler & Natermann:
- Metal-effect colours or thermosensitive inks
- Holographic prints
- UV eye spots
- Scratch-off applications and “magic window”
Our wrap-around labels make sure that your promotion campaign, your prize game, your product is a winner!