Shrink Sleeves adjust themselves to whatever the container shape may be and enable you to use the complete surface for branding and product information. Sleeves supplied by Haendler & Natermann offer:
- Motives with up to 10 colours in rotogravure or flexo printing
- High labelling effi ciency
- Longitudinal perforation
- “Magic window” or “No-label-look”
Sleeves – always in use where unusual container shapes, effective advertisement or additional product protection are necessary. Sleeves reduce the risk of breaking, protect against light and serve as tamper evidence.
Even exotic container shapes are labelled with perfect results in 3 steps:
- Unwind and open the preformed sleeve
- Cut-off the single label and pull it over the product
- Shrink the sleeve onto the container
Perforated and shrunk over the crown cork or cap, they serve as tamper evidence. Preformed sleeves – this means:
- No adhesive is necessary to apply the label
- Accurately produced seams make your product appear nearly seamless.
Shrinkable fi lms in a thickness between 40 and 75 μ are used for the production of sleeves. Haendler & Natermann assists to find the appropriate material for your container and offers:
- Sleeves made of PET, PVC or OPS
- With up to 75 % shrinkage
- Suitable for pasteurization
Brilliant printing results on shrink fi lms give a lot of possibilities for the design. Moreover, a special graphics technique ensures excellent post-shrinkage image quality.
Highlights of the sleeves supplied by Haendler & Natermann:
- Effect colours
- UV eye spots and UV lacquers
- Holographic prints
- Thermoactive adhesives
Small, large, round- or square-shaped – your product is always well dressed with a sleeve from Haendler & Natermann!