Introduced in 2014, the new V-Series Seamer is the culmination of efforts from the design and experience of the Angelus and Closetech Seamers. Our can seamers and can closing machines are designed to meet the specific canning and seaming equipment needs of beverage, food, non-food and can manufacturing industries. Angelus provides on-going customer service, technical service, engineering support, spare-parts, tooling and training all over the world.
Available from 1 to 18 spindles (for a maximum output of 150.000 cph) and with Atmospheric, Steam Vacuum, Undercover Gassing or Liquid Nitrogen Dosing applications.
• metric design
• 80% parts commonality within V family
• Excellent pitch match with today’s modern fillers
• Clean sanitary design
• Foam/chemical cleaning compatibility
• Base driven motor design
• Mechanical filler connection or servo synchronization
• Improved base mounted guarding enclosure with integrated systems
• 304 Stainless Steel in all product contact areas
• Quick change option
• New and improved driven lower lifters
• Motorized turret height adjustment with digital readout
• TN coated Angelloy® seaming chucks and rolls
Only 12 weeks’ standard delivery, manufactured in PSA Parma - Italy or PSA Akron, Ohio - USA.