Feel The Beer!
Due to its nutritional, physiological, organoleptical and refreshing qualities, beer is highly appreciated beverage all around the world.
"True" beer enthusiasts give preference to open-style, freshly poured beer as opposed to beer sold in bottles. Many breweries have maid their reputation and acquired steady consumers with their open-style beer.
Beer quality is considerably dependent upon drinking temperature. For light beers the optimal temperature is between 5°C and 8°C, and for dark beer 10°C. If the beer is too cold, the foam will be missing and the beer would not be healthy. On the other side, warm beer has side-effects of fermentation with unwished taste and aroma. It is better to serve few degrees colder beer, as the beer gets warm in the glass, especially in the summer period.
From all above mentioned we can draw a conclusion that the temperature is a key factor for good quality of poured beer.
Therefore Oprema-Uredaji d.d. offers, as part of its production program, a wide variety of beer cooling units presented in this catalogue.
- Body made of stainless steel or PVC coated steel as per request.
- Evaporator made of stainless steel or cooper tubes.
- Stainless steel (inox) cooling coils.
- Water tank in shock-resistant polyethylene, suitable for use in food processing industry, insulated with high density polyurethane foam without CFC ingredients.
- All parts which are in direct contact with beer are made from food materials.
Oprema-Uredaji reserves the right to modify at any time the technical data and specifications as the result of technical updates and improvements.