Oprema-uredjaji naturally also produces wine cooling and dispensing units.
The dispensing of the wine by cooling and dispensing units can be performed in different ways:
- suppressed by nitrogen
- suppressed with a pressostatic pump (air or nitrogen pump)
- suppressed with a electric pressostatic pump
- or with a Bag in Box system.
In Europe wine is packaged in containers, beer kegs, glass bottles and in recent time the "Bag in Box".
"Bag in Box"
It is not known when man drank his first glass of wine, but it is sure that from the early days wine was appreciated as the drink or Gods. The wine is actually convivial drink, and it is mostly consumed during meals, so it is important to preserve it's specific flavour and aroma. All above is the reason why Oprema-ure?aji d.d. has dedicated great attention to the technology of cooling and wine dispensing equipment.
The Bag in Box packing system represents a very modern trend and is a new technology which provides high quality products, carefully temperature treated and with longer storage time at normal temperatures. Bag in Box systems provide high quality of wine because there is no air entry and wine can not deteriorate. Flexible bags (Bag) has as the outside package an appropriate carton or metal box wich is easy to manipulate as also the safety seal (tap) hermeticaly to close the box and providing moisture and gas resistance.
Bag in Box systems also provide other specific advantages compared to traditonal wine containers as bottles, cans, caniststers, buckets, etc.
- lower costs comparing with traditional containers
- eliminated cleaning and transport charges related with packaging
- assembled, empty Bag in Box takes less place in storage and transport comparing with frim containers
- better product protection
- fast and simple mounting on cooler, and easy maintenance.