Nowadays modern automatic plants need an optimisation of the workflow, reducing labour and occupied floor space. Our design team is specialised in finding the suitable solution which allows to fit the production line within the required space, but still guaranteeing maximum efficiency, by reducing the line stops to the minimum.
Line control automation is programmed according to each specific product and packaging configuration, providing coordinated interaction between each system component to ensure maximum efficiency even in case of packaging several different types of products.
Conveying systems of all kind are supplied and installed by our skilled staff to connect existing or new machinery and optimize the workflow, thanks to dedicated and customized projects.
Our production lines start from the empty container line feeding right through to package conveyors at the end of the line, and more specifically:
- Single and multilane conveyors
- Elevators and lowerators, to manipulate bottles or packages on different levels
- Loose Product lane dividing units for low and high speed lines
- Packed product dividers
- Handling & conveying of boxes, clusters and shrink wrapped products
- Dry and wet Lubrication systems
- Cable ducts systems
- Various types of buffer systems including bi-directional tables & dynamic accumulation systems ensuring the recovery of possible machine downtimes
- Management and automation systems for bottling plants
- Power distribution boards
All above features allow for safe and gentle conveyance of the products throughout the complete bottling and packaging process