Specific packing machines are supplied to suit the numerous shapes and sizes of products to be packed as well as the different packaging configurations.
A few examples:
- Multiple head Pick & Place systems with carton forming and sealing with tape or hot melt glue
- Cluster packaging machines
- Shrink wrap packaging machines with or without tray (single or twin stack)
- Wrap around packers
- Combination machines for maximum flexibility (pad + film - film only – tray only, tray + film – wrap around carton)
Depallettising and Pallettising systems:
- Low level and high level depalletising systems using both sweep off or pick & place technology
- Unscrambling systems for plastic containers
- Low level or high level layer pallettisers with single or multiple infeed conveyors
- Semiautomatic Cartesian robot palletising systems with pallet on the ground for small production capacities
- Anthropomorphic Robot palletising systems offering the maximum flexibility, having up to six movement axes and therefore allowing for palletising individual or multiple boxes, up to handling the complete layer.