Renting containers is an alternative to cash purchase, and is particularly effective where there is a need to conserve cash or use the cash to purchase assets which give a better return. The rental option allows breweries to take advantage of immediate sales potential and also to manage peak demand.
We aim to have kegs available within a short lead time and to supply from stock.
Our containers are standard specification Franke Blefa 30 litre DIN with “A Type” Flat Extractor Tube.
Long Term Keg Rental – Key Benefits
• No up front capital outlay
• Costs spread over the lifetime of the container therefore matching outflow to revenue
• Rental is tax efficient therefore reducing real costs over time
• The rentals are “off balance sheet” and preserve capital ratios
• Rental agreements are available over 18, 36 & 60 month periods
• Available for Limited Companies with trading premises
Rentals include silk screen printing/colour bands of your choice as well as delivery. The minimum order quantity is 100 kegs. Rental pricing available on request. If you have any specific container requirements, please speak to one of our team.
Should you wish to discuss a tailor made proposal, please contact –
Close Brewery Rentals Ltd
t: +44 (0) 7860 926737
Franke Blefa GmbH
t: +49 (9444) 9811668
t: +44 (0) 1425 485 421